Two antique watch plate pieces from the Elgin National Watch Company are attached together and attached to two large metal wings. The top plate was made in 1904. There is an orange Swarovski crystal on the other plate. There is a stainless steel chain, hanging from behind with a silver, heart-shaped cage. Inside of the cage, there is an amethyst. This has a silver plated bail on the back and hangs from a stainless steel chain.