A shiny watch movement from 1910, was built by the Elgin Watch Company in Illinois. The movement has a coat of resin on it with two small amethysts near the top and two Purple Swarovski crystals near the right side. There is a Cicada beetle’s wing, which has been coated in resin, and is attached to the left side of the pendant. This piece hangs from a stainless steel chain.
Elgin Watch with Purple Swarovski Crystals and Cicada wing
Leave a comment