A large, heavy pocket watch movement was built by the Hamilton Watch Company in Pennsylvania. This was a model called the “974 Special” and was built for those working on the railroads in the 1920’s. It was coated in resin and there are 5 green Swarovski crystals that have been placed on top. A large metal wing has been attached to the side. This pendant hangs from a thick, braided leather chord.